skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
{toby mac}
We took J and Z to see
Toby Mac
at the Ohio State Fair. He was awesome!!! A little too loud according to the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amanda
I am a mom, passionately seeking perfect harmony between children and my camera. I use my camera to capture unique and special moments. I consider myself to be a lifestyle photographer. Better yet, an observer who wants to share what I see.
View my complete profile
Nikon D300
Nikon D80
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6
SB600
Beth Jansen Photography
clickinmoms
Flickr
ILP
Jennifer Anderson
Jodie Goodison
Merrifield Photography
Nichole V
Pioneer Woman
What Is Custom Photography?
Why Choose Custom Photography?
Why Does Custom Photography Cost More?
willette designs
Archives
April
(7)
March
(5)
February
(5)
January
(4)
December
(4)
November
(8)
October
(1)
September
(4)
August
(6)
July
(10)
June
(23)
January
(1)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment